No bake protein granola bar


This simple no bake protein granola bar recipe has been sitting in my drafts for quite some time, I do apologise for not sharing sooner. Consider me scolded!!

 A perfect snack to grab from the fridge on the run, these puppies won't hang around long so you many want to double the batch.



1/2 cup peanut butter
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup chocolate chips

In  small sauce pan melt the peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and stir well.
Add in Forever Lite Ultra blend well. When mixture is combined add granola (get my recipe here) and chocolate chips. Stir until combined

Line an 8x8 pan with tin foil and grease lightly with coconut oil. Spread mixture into pan, ensuring even coverage.
Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes until set, then peel foil off and cut into bars. Take note they do melt quickly so are best stored in fridge. 

Forever Lite Ultra® with Aminotein® - Vanilla


You can leave out the protein if you choose but I have been using Forever Lite Ultra for a number of years now. Just two servings a day provide 100% of the recommended vitamins and minerals compared to other protein powders we've had at different times in the house. I'll have a granola bar or protein bite on the way to work and a shake around morning break and it sets me up to  lunch.




On a separate note those who follow on social media may have noticed there have been a few changes a foot of late. While the blog has been quiet I have been working on other projects and trying to bring them all in line. I'm slowly getting there. It is a lot of work but it will be worth it in the end. 

I hope you will continue to follow on our journey as we ride this rollercoster of small business ownership. I intend to have everything up and running by the end of the month but in the mean time stop by the business page and if you like what you see give it a thumbs up. All my wellness products are gluten and cruelty free as well as being halal and kosher approved. I will also have range of handmade PETA approved vegan aromatherapy jewelry in stock. You can see the full range here


I'm currently offering 15% off direct message orders for first time customers but there will be plenty more offers and promotions to come as we get up to speed.

If you are interested in anything or need more information, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'd love to hear from you. 

Have a fantastic weekend...

Michellexx



Comments

Popular Posts