Step Three, The dress hunt begins..

Steps 1 and 2 are done. Church/priest confirmed and hotel deposit paid. So I have moved on to the dress search...

First let me say I am not the type of girl who had her wedding day planned since she was little, so when we got engaged it was all new to me. I've been searching websites and Pinterest for over a year now and think we have an idea of what we want.

I also thought I had an idea as to the kind of dress I wanted until I hit the shops. I have tried on many styles now and know exactly what I don't want but am nowhere close to knowing what I do want. Does the indecisiveness get better? Please tell me it does!

So I've decided to share some of the styles I've tried on. Let me know what you think :-)


Maggie Sottero Tuscany

 
mainimage
Allure Bridal 2455



 RAFFAELLA
Ronald Joyce Raffaella



mainimage
Allure Bridal 9116


RACHELE
Ronald Joyce Rachele


 mainimage
Allure Bridal 2760




Maggie Sottero Sonata


 
 Look forward to hearing your thoughts. If you have some suggestions feel free to put them out there. Have a great weekend!!

Michelle xxx

 

Comments

Popular Posts