Fall decorating gone awry

I had hoped that we would be in our new apartment for October 1st but best laid plans and all that. We now don't move in until November 1st so there will be no decorating this time round.
 
I thought I would show you a selection of ideas from around the web that I like and would have used for inspiration if I had been decorating.
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 

 

 

 
You can check out more fall inspiration over on my Pinterest page. And if your the type of person who likes to wander around peoples homes from the comfort of your sofa there is no end of fall tours going on at the moment. Check out An Autumn Welcome taking place all this week and featuring 35 fabulous homes or The Fall Homes Tour showcasing 20 amazing homes. Maybe next year I'll have my stuff together enough to take part.
 
"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."- Albert Camus
 
 
Michelle xxx
 
Sharing with
 
Lewis Lane Designs for Tuned In Thursday

Comments

Popular Posts