June Projects

I'm working on a couple of little projects at the moment which I will share once I get them put together.But a little sneak never hurt anyone. 
 
 You might remember our chair search ( if not you can read about it here)
Well we decided to use what we have and work with the rattan arm chairs.



The cushions that came with the chairs are quite thin so I plan to double up the pad and have picked a nice stripe material to cover them. I just have to learn how to use a needle and thread :-)
 
Here is the inspiration photo for an idea of what we're thinking. If you look closely you can see that the pad is a good 4 or 5 inches deep.

Source



I picked up a window frame which was headed for the dump which I'm gonna clean up and hopefully turn into something like these

 
 
Source

 
I'm hoping by posting about my projects it will actually motivate me to get them started.
Let me know if you have any tips for covering seat pads. Browny points will be given if I can create them without sewing. Or reasonably priced (cheap) places to get canvas prints printed.
 
 
 
Michelle xxx

Comments

Popular Posts